The Morgana DocuFold Pro is a fully automatic paper folding machine, ideal for folding litho or digital stock.
Equipped with the latest SmartScreen technology, it enables an operator with minimum training to carry out a variety of folds from an icon driven touch screen. An unlimited alpha numeric memory is available to store all standard and non standard jobs.
Key Product Features
• Powerful suction feeder
• 7" SmartScreen
• Side lay alignment of the sheets, prior to folding
• Low pressure suction chamber to control curled paper before it enters the fold rollers
• Fully enclosed fold plates. Fitted with anti-static brushes
• Plug in perforating and scoring attachment
• Variable speed up to 27,500 sph
• Catch tray to collect work for perforating or scoring
• Driven delivery belt stacker
• Counting & batching
• Double sheet, and jam detector
Key to the Morgana DocuFold Pro design criteria was a machine with a high degree of automation. Operation is therefore simplicity itself. Enter the sheet size and fold type on the DocuFold Pro SmartScreen and the machine automatically adjusts the fold plates and delivery rollers electronically.
The fold rollers will also compensate for most types of fold or paper weight without the need for adjustment, further enhancing the ease of use. Built-in anti-static brushes assist in the discharge of statically charged print material, one of the most troublesome problems faced by document finishers today.
To control curled paper, another potential difficulty, the pressure suction chamber which is built into the feed table, gently pulls down each sheet as it is being fed into the fold rollers.